Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Celebrate the New Year with the amazing Ave Maria and other arias for soprano and trumpet
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently sensibly repaired.
- Arcangelo Corelli – Concerto in F
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Alleluja (Exsultate jubilate)
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Air, G major BWV 572 (Très vitement – Grave – Lentement)
- Franz Schubert – Ave Maria
- Tomaso Albinoni – Adagio
- Josef F. Norbert Seeger – Toccata Pastorela in D
- Georg Friedrich Händel – Let the bright Seraphim
- John Stanley – Pastorale
- A. Michna z Otradovic – Christmas songs
- Georg Friedrich Händel – Gloria in excelsis Deo
Hana Jonášová – soprano
Miroslav Kejmar – trumpet
Michelle Hradecká – organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing usually 30 minutes before beginning of the concert.
Other Prague classical music concerts