Jazz & Blues concert at U Malého Glena
Najponk has featured jazz festivals from Novosibirsk to Cheltenham, and has also played at the prestigious A Trane Jazz Club in Berlin. In the Czech Jazz Society´s ´Top Jazz´ magazine the Najponk Trio won Jazz Group of the Year.
Najponk plays exciting straight-forward jazz, his playing is inventive, original and its alchemy produces pure magic. An exciting improviser, he combines the vigour of Oscar Peterson with the eccentric brilliance of Thelonious Monk and the classical touch of Wynton Kelly and Red Garland. Among jazz musicians and fans Najponk is known as an informed collector of jazz records – and indeed as one of the most knowledgeable people in Prague on the subject. He taught history of jazz at Jaroslav Ježek´s Conservatoire.
See the U Malého Glena Jazz and Blues Club reviews on TripAdvisor!
- The concert consists of three sessions of 45 minutes, with two intermissions.
- Jazz concert begins at 9.00 p.m. and ends at 0.30 a.m.
- The club is open from 07:30 p.m.
- You can enjoy a great dinner while listening to jazz, all the time during the production.
- The dinner is not included in the ticket price.
Prague Ticket office offers complete Calendar of Prague jazz & blues concerts.