Impressive Ettens Male Voice Choir with the The Dutch All Saxophone Orchestra in Smetana Hall
During this concert you can enjoy beautiful compositions such as Bohemian Rhapsody, music from the famous John Williams, a celabration of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musicals, music from the Lion King and the popular Netflix series Casa del Papel.
But also music from the popular Czech composer Antonín Dvořák, the Piazzola´s tango and the Radetsky Marsch are on the program.
- The Conquest of Paradise – Famous Vangelis music from the movie 1492 about the discovery of America.
- First part of the Serenade, opus 44 from Antonín Dvořák – Delicious music from a great Czech composer
- Dry your tears Africa – Exciting music that the famous film composer John Williams wrote for Steven Spielberg´s movie Amistad.
- Baba Yetu - Music on a prayer in Swahili, often used to create atmosphere in the movie Lion King
- Bohemian Rhapsody – The most famous song from Queen with the unforgettable Freddie Mercury
- Who wants to live forever – Another famous song from Queen
- Oblivion - Time for reflection. Plenty of emotion in the moving music by Astor Piazzolla and the sounds by soloist Karl Veen
- Bella Ciao – An old partisan song that again became known as title music in the Netflix series Casa del Papel
- My heart will go on – Gripping music from the movie Titanic. Sung with a lot of feeling by soloist Armanda ten Brink
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla is the uncrowned king of the Argentine tango
- Radetzky Marsch – Perhaps the most beloved marching music in the world
- Hongaarse Dans nr. 1. – Johannes Brahms wrote with his Hungarian dance as virtuoso as uplifting music
- Lloyd Webber Celebration – Loved and recognizable, the best music from famous musicals by Andrew Lloyd Webber
The Ettens Male Voice Choir (conductor Nick Moritz)
The Dutch All Saxophone Orchestra (conductor Karl Veen)
Armanda ten Brink - vocals
- No intermission
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
More concerts in Smetana Hall