Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Beautiful chamber classical concert in Smetana Hall. Admire the Art Nouveau building from the inside.
- J. Pachelbel: Canon in D Major
- G. F. Händel: Lascia ch´io pianga (from the opera Rinaldo)
- W. A. Mozart: Divertimento D Major, KV 136
- W. A. Mozart: Alleluja (from Exsultate Jubilate)
- W. A. Mozart: Queen of the Night (from Magic Flute)
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague:
The orchestra originated in the 1960s on the initiative of the top Czech musicians. Also, the current members are leading players renowned orchestras in Prague (Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, FOK, SOČR, PKO, Prague Philharmonia, The National Theatre and other). Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea.
The chamber orchestra will perform with cembalo, solo voice and solo violin.
- No intermission
- Children up to 12 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual / smart casual
See more classical concerts.