Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Chamber music concert performed by renowned Czech musicians in the Smetana Museum by the Charles Bridge
Soprano Pavla Radostová and engaging string quintet perform an imposing selection of the world famous opera arias from Mozart, Dvořák, Bizet and Smetana together with instrumental poems from Händel, Smetana and Gershwin.
While sitting by the Vltava River, enjoy the carefully chosen list of compositions inspired by summer and water.
- G. F. Händel: Water Music
- W. A. Mozart: Don Giovanni - aria of Zerlina "Vedrai ,carino" (soprano)
- W. A. Mozart:
Figaro – Ouverture
Figaro – aria of Cherubin "Non so più" (soprano)
- B. Smetana: Vltava
- B. Smetana: Kiss - Two Lullabies (with soprano)
- A. Dvořák: Humoresque
- A. Dvořák: Rusalka - aria of Rusalka "Song to the Moon” (soprano)
- G. Gershwin: Summertime
- G. Bizet: Carmen – aria "Habanera" (soprano)
- A. Piazzolla: Libertango
- H. Mancini: Moon river (with soprano)
Founded by leading members of the world-renowned Prague symphonics, the Smetana Ensemble consists of a string quintet and soloist soprano.
- No intermission
- Before the musical program you can visit the permanent exhibition of the museum (opens at 17:30).
- Admission fee included within the concert price.
Admire the outside stunning views of the Hradčany panorama with the fairy tale Prague Castle before the concert.
More classical music concerts in Prague