Pearls of classical music at Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle area
A perfect midday chamber classical concert. Professional musicians, including members of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, play a selection of the world's most celebrated pieces of classical music.
Listen to a trio (flute, viola and piano) in the intimate environment of Baroque concert hall that has been designed nearly 300 years ago specially for chamber music concerts.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- A. Vivaldi: Allegro (From Four Seasons)
- Ph. H. Lobkowicz: Suite in C major
- W. A. Mozart: Turkische Marsch
- Ch. W. Gluck: Pizzicato
- L. van Beethoven: For Elise
- J. J. Benda: Grave Piece for Flute solo
- G. Bizet: Carmen Fantasie
- A. Dvořák: Valse
- B. Smetana: Vltava
- C. Debussy: The Girl with the flaxen hair
- C. Debussy: Danse bohémienne
- W. A. Mozart: Vivat Bacchus
Soloists - alternations:
Jan Šrámek, Jan Mareček, Dominik Trávníček, Martin Sekyra, Dagmar Mašková
Jana Hrušková, Martina Hájková, Silvie Ježková, Martin Fila, Ivana Némethová
Žofie Vokálková, Dana Hegerová, Eva Schwanová, Michaela Valentová, Anna Baštová
Here you may see concert reviews on TripAdvisor
- Concert Ticket
1 hour classical concert in Lobkowicz Palace Concert Hall
- Combo Ticket - Special Offer
1 hour classical concert in Concert Hall + admission to Lobkowicz Palace Museum (featuring world-famous paintings by Brueghel, Canaletto, Cranach, Rubens, Mozart´s and Beethoven´s manuscripts and more) with audio guide in 8 languages + 10% discount in Lobkowicz Café.
- Museum Entrance
Lobkowicz Palace Museum only
Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts
- Adult (Full price): 18 - 60 years
- Student: 7 - 26 years (with valid student card)
- Senior: 60+ years
- Children up to (including) 6 years- free
- Groups above 10+ people
- The museum is open from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- No intermission
- The concert hall opens 15 minutes before the concert.
- We recommend to arrive 40 minutes before the concert because of the security check-in spots within the Prague Castle area.
- Dress code: casual
While in the area, discover the world famous Prague Castle