Enjoy the power of 40 musicians sharing their passion for classical music on stage of the Smetana Hall
- W. A. Mozart - Marriage of Figaro - overture
- S. Prokofiev - Romeo and Juliet - Montagues and Capulets
- J. Strauss - The Blue Danube
- F. Mendelssohn - Bartholdy - The Hebrides
- P. I. Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake - Theme
- E. H. Grieg - Peer Gynt - Morning mood
- J. Brahms - Hungarian dance no. 5
- G. Bizet - Carmen - overture
- A. Dvořák - Polonaise from the opera "Water Nymph"
- A. Dvořák - Slavonic dance no. 8
- B. Smetana - My Country - Moldau
Bohemian Symphony Orchestra Prague
was founded by its current director and chief conductor Martin Šanda. High professional level of musicians guarantees the best quality and perfect flexibility of musical interpretation. The orchestra´s repertoire is large, it interprets also the most ambitious works composed for the symphonic orchestra. The orchestra collaborates with well-known instrumentalists, vocal soloists and choirs, such as the Bohemian Choir Prague.
See the video of orchestra here.
- No intermission
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Visit other classical music concerts in Prague.