Two-hour boat trip including lunch and live music on Vltava river with the most beautiful sights of Prague
Admire the sights of historical Prague from the deck of riverboat, whilst enjoying a delicious lunch from the buffet, as you soak up the city´s picturesque atmosphere. Enjoy the panoramic views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Kampa Island and Vyšehrad, during your buffet lunch and river cruise. Pleasant music given by accordion player will be the cherry on the cake...
- Almost all of Prague's most famous historic sights
- Prague Castle
- St Nicholas Cathedral
- Charles Bridge
- National Theatre
- Impressive views of Prague's historic monuments
- Buffet-style lunch
- Excellent aperitif (included in the price)
- Wide choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (not included in the price of the cruise)
- Pleasant music on deck
- Wide selection of on-board refreshments in the restaurant & bar
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, this cruise and lunch is without any guided commentary.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- Refreshment (apart from aperitif) is not included in the ticket price.
- The boat is heated during winter.
Click here to see other sightseeing tours.