A compelling psychological drama about a trio of siblings' love
In Czech with English subtitles
What cannot be formulated in sayable propositions can only be shown – that is how we may paraphrase one of the statements of the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein, which served as inspiration for Thomas Bernhard, one of the major Austrian authors, for writing his play Ritter, Dene, Voss, which the Estates Theatre have adapted under the title Lunch with Wittgenstein.
Three siblings epitomise the essence of the entire world, bringing to light their minor private hells, past injustices, shadows of the dead ancestors. The compelling psychological drama for three superb actors, which Czech theatres have to date tended to shun, provides a great opportunity for us to win over the National Theatre audiences to contemporary global art.
Zuzana Stivínová - Ritter
Lucie Juřičková - Dene
Saša Rašilov - Voss
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- No intermission
- The program may be subject to change.
- Tobacco products used during the performance.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
Explore Prague during day with many sightseeing tours to choose from.