Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Los Quemados: dynamic mixture of music styles from be-bop to funk
This is a new band which plays in a fusion style, i.e. a sharp mixture of jazz with the funk, latino, afro, and bop elements.
The group primarily performs its own songs. Saxophone player Jakub Doležal collaborates with the leading Czech jazz musicians such as L. Šmoldas or O. Pivec.
Kuba Doležal - sax
Filip Spálený - bass guitar
Jan Bálek - keyboards
Ondřej Pomajsl - drums
- The concert consists of three sessions of 45 minutes, with two intermissions.
- Jazz concert begins at 9.00 p.m. and ends at 0.30 a.m.
- The club is open from 07:30 p.m.
- You can enjoy a great dinner while listening to jazz, all the time during the production.
- The dinner is not included in the ticket price.
See the U Malého Glena Jazz and Blues Club reviews on TripAdvisor!