Walk the streets of Lesser Town with your private guide
Tour is available in English, Russian or Czech and takes place two times per day at 10:00 and 14:00.
Explore the parts of Old Town located just below the Prague Castle.
- You will walk with your guide through the intimate streets of the Lesser Town who will introduce you to the unique character of Lesser Town Square where St. Nicolas Church dominates and the Church of Our Lady Victorious houses the famous Infant Jesus of Prague.
- You will also experience the beauty of Kampa Island.
- You will ake the spectacular walk across the Charles Bridge as it crosses Vltava River as it winds its way through the center of Prague.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague centre you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group. One person will buy ONE ticket for 46 EUR, group of two people will buy ONE ticket for 62 EUR. Group of three to six people will buy ONE ticket for 73 EUR. Group of seven to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 112 EUR.
- If you would like to extend the tour, it is possible - you will pay the difference to your guide on the spot.
- Public transport fares not included
Plan your whole trip. Book a Prague classical concert.