Celebrate all human emotions - from sorrow to joy in one performance!
“Dance does not only serve to express joy, sorrow and emotional states of mind, it can also be a prayer, a ritual, therapy or intellectual structure. In limitless ways, dance is capable of depicting the abstract and reality alike. And when done professionally, it is as though the dancer were saying: I am a work of art!” (Jiří Kylián)
By means of the project, the Czech National Ballet aims to pay tribute to Jiří Kylián, the celebrated Czech choreographer, a true icon of global dance. Four of his opuses will be included in the evening – Symphony of Psalms, Bella Figura, Petite Mort and Six Dances.
- Printed tickets required.
- Visitors are obliged to present an electronic or paper certificate proving that they have met one of the following conditions:
- negative POC antigen test result, not older than 72 hours, or negative PCR test result, not older than 7 days
- 3 weeks after the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- up to 180 days after overcoming COVID-19
These conditions do not apply to children up to the age of 6.
The National Theatre provides its audiences with certified antigen testing. Everyone with a valid ticket can have a rapid test done on the day of the respective performance next to our theatre venues from 4 to 6:30 pm. Visitors will receive a test result in the form of SMS.
Another option is to carry out an antigen self-test on the spot. Test kits are on sale at the National Theatre evening box offices.
Everyone entering our theatre venues is obliged to wear the prescribed nose and mouth covering.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- Two 20 minutes intermissions
- The program may be subject to change.
Prague is full of opera and ballet!