Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||February 08, 2020 | 14:00 (Sat)
||The National Theatre in Prague
Celebrate all human emotions - from sorrow to joy in one performance!
“Dance does not only serve to express joy, sorrow and emotional states of mind, it can also be a prayer, a ritual, therapy or intellectual structure. In limitless ways, dance is capable of depicting the abstract and reality alike. And when done professionally, it is as though the dancer were saying: I am a work of art!” (Jiří Kylián)
By means of the project, the Czech National Ballet aims to pay tribute to Jiří Kylián, the celebrated Czech choreographer, a true icon of global dance. Four of his opuses will be included in the evening – Symphony of Psalms, Bella Figura, Petite Mort and Six Dances.
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
- Printed tickets required.
- Two 20 min.intermissions
- The program may be subject to change.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
Prague is full of opera and ballet!