Breathtaking views, stunning cathedral, whimsical Sedlec Ossuary and your own free time in Kutná Hora
This UNESCO protected city (since 1995) offers great joy to all who seek architectural (mainly Gothic, Rennaisance and Baroque) eye feast. You will also enjoy the pictureque views of surrounding landscape.
- First you will visit Kutná Hora’s Sedlec Ossuary, or “bone church”, which is one of the most well-known burial grounds in the world.
- You will explore the city centre with the commentary of your guide.
- Enter the Gothic jewel - St. Barbara´s Cathedral
- Walk pass the Italian Courtyard (also dating back to the 14th century)
- After the walk you will have 90 minutes free time according to your preferences.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Bus Prague - Kutná Hora - Prague
- Entrance fee to Sedlec Ossuary & St. Barbara´s Cathedral
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More Prague sightseeing. Pick your favourite!