Kutná Hora offers unforgettable experiences
Kutná Hora, a medieval silver mining centre, was once the second richest city in the Bohemian kingdom. The former wealth of the town is today reflected in the variety of architectural monuments and in the preserved structure of the town centre. The surrounding landscape is stunning.
- The tour of Kutná Hora will not only take you to St Barbara’s Cathedral but also to many beautiful gothic, renaissance and baroque townhouses.
- You will visit a unique stone fountain from the 15th century.
- You will also walk into one of the most interesting burial grounds in the world: the Sedlec Ossuary. This chapel is decorated with more than 40 000 human bones, arranged into a chandelier, the Schwarzenberg Coat-of-Arms, and so on.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Bus Prague - Kutná Hora - Prague
- Entrance fee to Sedlec Ossuary & St. Barbara´s Cathedral
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1)
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More Prague sightseeing. Pick your favourite!