Bus trip to mining town Kutná Hora and eccentric Sedlec Ossuary
Kutná Hora is a medieval mining town founded in the 13th century. Town is famous for its silver mines and it has preserved its medieval town character to date and is rightfully included on the UNESCO list of the most important cultural heritage of the Czech Republic. Great to visit all year round.
- Enter St. Barbara Cathedral, the iconic Gothic church of Kutná Hora with precious wall paintings.
- Visit the Sedlec Ossuary - the most whimsical & interesting church in Czech Republic.
- Walk in the peaceful town. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere.
- Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish)
- Round trip Prague-Kutná Hora-Ossuary-Prague in air-conditioned coach
- Admission fee to St. Barbara Cathedral + Ossuary
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1)
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours