Taste the delicious Czech beer Kozel
Learn about the history of the most exported beer – Kozel - dating back to 1874. The brewery is outside of Prague (24 km south west of Prague).
- Walk trough the picturesque courtyard to the historical building of Kozel Brewery.
- Learn about the history of brewery since its very foundation by Ringhoffer family.
- See the process of beer brewing and the ingredients which make this beer unique.
- Visit the bottling and barrelling room and taste unfiltered, unpasteurized Kozel on tap.
- Bus Prague - Velké Popovice - Prague
- Kozel Brewery entrance
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in Na Příkopě 23 (where the meeting point is).
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
See full list of sightseeing tours.