A world-famous spa town with a charming promenade + Moser Glass Factory
Visiting Czechia and want to explore outside of Prague too? Take a day trip to the spa town of Karlovy Vary, situated about 127 km west of Prague. The prominent spa was founded by the Czech king Charles IV in 1358. It is known the local mineral springs have healed many important historical figures, such as the German poet J. W. Goethe and the Russian Tsar Peter the Great.
While walking along the picturesque colonnade, you´ll have a chance to taste the hot springs as well. The trip includes a visit to the famous glass factory Moser (founded in 1857) and a guided walk through the historic centre. Before returning to Prague, you will have free time for shopping or for a walk.
- Admire the famous Karlovy Vary promenade.
- Buy your special hot springs mug.
- Walk inside the Pseudo-Rennaisance Mlýnská colonnade and taste the five healing hot springs.
- Visit the legendary Moser glass factory.
- Walk through historic centre.
- Get a free time for shopping or walk.
- Bus trip Prague-Karlovy Vary-Prague
- Air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fee to the Moser glass factory
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, Prague 1 - Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague kiosk.
Visit jazz concerts while in Prague!