Walk inside the Jewish Town with your private guide
Tour is available in English, Russian or Czech and takes place two times per day at 10:00 and 14:00.
This part of our capital, also known as Josefov, was originally a Jewish Ghetto. A highly knowledgable tour guide will tell you more about it!
- Walk inside Josefov.
- Listen to stories about Jewish Town Hall, Old-New Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery with the Ceremonial Hall and the Spanish Synagogue.
- Visit the synagogues.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague centre you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group. One person will buy ONE ticket for 46 EUR, group of two people will buy ONE ticket for 62 EUR. Group of three to six people will buy ONE ticket for 73 EUR. Group of seven to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 112 EUR.
- If you would like to extend the tour, it is possible - you will pay the difference to your guide on the spot.
- Public transport fares not included
- Entrance fees to the synagogues not included
Plan your whole trip. Book a Prague classical concert.