The essential Jewish Quarter tour for the first-timers or regulars in Prague
Tour in English language takes place 3 times per day - 10:45, 13:00 and 14:45.
In this walking tour see the no longer existent 600 years of Ghetto life through the eyes of your guide. Today, the area is a high end shopping district and boasts astonishing 20th century architecture but for centuries it was isolated in the confines of a miserable ghetto.
With the commentary of experienced guide you will be able to see at first hand the evolution of the Jewish people from the crusades of medieval ages, through the glorious 19th century to the horrors of WWII and the remains of a post-communistic Czech Republic.
- See the Spanish Synagogue, Klaus Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Maisel Synagogue and Jewish Ceremonial Hall
- Walk in the area where Franz Kafka was born
- Learn about the history of Jewish people in Prague
- 60-minute tour in English Language
- Highly knowledgable guide
See Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Meeting Point here (Celetná 15, Prague - by the Old Town Square)
- Admission to the synagogues not included
- The tour is not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users
- Children up to 3 years free of charge
- Printed ticket required
Explore Prague with our great offer of sightseeing tours.