Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Charity concert in which you will hear selected pieces from J. S. Bach's extensive organ portfolio
Esteemed Czech organist Jaroslav Tůma will perform selected pieces from Johann Sebastian Bach’s extensive organ portfolio (Organ partita, toccata, prelude and a fugue plus authentic improvisations).
The proceeds from the concert will be donated to the Pink Bubble foundation helping cancer patients.
J. S. Bach
- Partita no. 2 C minor O Gott, du frommer Gott BWV 767
- Toccata in E major BWV 566
- Choral arrangement of Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele BWV 654
- Improvisation based on themes of J. S. Bach
- Choral arrangement of Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ BWV 639
- Prelude and Fugue in E minor BWV 548
About Bach for All festival:
In 2019, the Bach for All festival is celebrating its 3rd anniversary. This time, the main theme of the festival is “Bach, the nobles, aristocracy and the king”. The idea of Bach for All this year is to present the crucial cornerstones of Bach’s music. The festival aims to expose Bach’s work in its wholeness while focusing on the well-known pieces as well as the more obscure opuses.
- No intermission
- Recommended dress code: casual / smart casual
Check all Prague's events.