Original compositions ranging from swing-bop to latin to jazz ballads
Jaroslav Šindler Quartet features four experienced soloists, Jaroslav Šindler (guitar), Jan Štolba (tenorsax), Vít Švec (double bass) and Jan Linhart (drums). Their music is an intersection of colourful musical careers, stylistically ranging from jazz to funk, from classical music to free improvisation, and beyond. Each of the musicians has collaborated with outstanding jazz players (Jiří Stivín, Alan Vitouš, Michel Montanaro, John Serry, Dean Brown et al.). The quartet plays strictly original repertoire, recently recorded on the album Fjordy, compositions ranging from swing-bop to latin to jazz ballads, occasionally venturing into lightly experimental stuff such as dodecaphonic funk and other inconspicuous eccentricities.
Jazz Dock´s long futuristic bar is full of traditional and proven drinks and cocktails as well as specialities and news for anyone with fantasy. You can enjoy also Jazz Dock kitchen´s delicatessen and treat yourself a tasty dinner, all the time during musical production.
- In case of bad weather, the concert will take place inside the club.
- The concert has one 20 minutes long intermission.
- The drinks and food are not included in the ticket price.
- The seats will be allocated to you by the promoter after the entry to the club.
- We recommend to arrive at least 30 min in advance.
Visit Prague black light theatre.