Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
See the most impressive sights in Prague with the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Service
Hop on and off the bus to walk around and soak in the rich history of the Czech capital city. Both red and blue line routes have built in guided audio telling tales of the city you can listen to while admiring the Prague's historical hot spots. The purple line offers live guide in English.
- Hop on the Old Town Square, see the Astronomical Clock.
- Don´t miss the famous St. Nicholas Church, great example of High Baroque architecture.
- Take pictures of Charles Bridge and Vltava riverside.
- Pass by Rudolfinum, the music hall and gallery.
- Hop off near National Theatre, the Czech national jewel.
- 48 - Hour Bus Audio Tour in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Russian
- Audio Guide / Headphones
- All the buses have built in guided audio telling tales of the city as the bus whisks you around Prague's historical hot spots. There is a staff member on board to assist you with any questions or queries you may have.
- Detailed map with time tables and meeting points
The blue line route covers the historical centre of Prague
You will hear stories of the more central iconic landmarks such as Rudolfinum, the Jewish Quarters and St. Nicholas Church in the Old Town Square and the Baroque St. Nicholas Church in the Lesser Town where you can hop off and visit one of the Castle gardens or the Prague Castle and then hop on and carry on...
- Not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- Children up to 3 years free of charge
- Printed voucher required.
- The voucher is valid on all buses and can be used throughout your selected period of time.
- Get your detailed map with time tables and meeting points on the bus (the most central stop is the Old Town Square stop - Staroměstské náměstí 5)
Great introduction to Prague for all travellers. We very much enjoyed the whole hop-on hop -off experience, entertaining audio comments and pleasant staff.
Choose from wide list of sightseeing tours in and out of Prague.