Admire the beautiful classic guitar tones echoing in historical chamber in the heart of old Prague
The evening will take us from the everlasting Renaissance melodies (Green Sleeves, Packington's Pound) to the Baroque period - you´ll hear two of Bach's famous inventions.
We will remember the presence of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Prague with Alla Turca. The treasure of Czech national production is represented by six love songs. The whole concert is enriched with dynamic Spanish dance.
- English Anonym: Green Sleeves, Packington´s Pound
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Inventiones 8, 13
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Alla Turca
- Six Czech folk songs
- Enrique Granados: Oriental, Andaluza
- Manuel de Falla: La Vida Breve
- Spanish Dances: Malaguena, Solea, Tarantos, Farruca
Milada Karez / Vladimír Hájek / Markéta Zdeňková / Lenka Mitas
What to expect?
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
We are happy to be your guide through Prague classical music concerts.