Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
||July 12, 2018 | 19:00 (Thu)
||St. Francis Church
The second oldest organ in Prague was played by W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger
The organ of St. Francis of Assisi Church is the second oldest organ in Prague, built in 1702. Many famous personalities such as W. A. Mozart, A. Dvořák or J. Seger played this unique music instrument, which has been recently repaired.
- G. Ph. Telemann – Heroic Music
- G. F. Händel – Messiah – He Shall Feed His Flock
- J. S. Bach – Wie freudig ist mein Herz
- J. S. Bach – Fantasie in G Major
- J. E. A. Koželuh – Virgo
- V. Mašek – Ave Maria
- J. F. N. Seger – Toccata in D minor
- P. J. Vejvanovský – Sonata in G minor
- A. Dvořák – 2 Biblical Songs
- J. Stanley – Voluntary in D
- F. Schubert – Ave Maria
- W. A. Mozart – Alleluja
Ludmila Vernerová - soprano
Vladimír Rejlek - trumpet
Josef Popelka - organ
Listen to festive fanfares, played by two trumpeters in stylized costumes on the heraldic trumpets before beginning of the concert at the staircase of the church. The artists are performing in front of the church usually 1,5 - 2 hours before the concert.
- No intermission
- Children under 10 years free of charge
- Dress code: casual
More organ music in Prague