Combined bus and walking tour: get enchanted by Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Old Town
During this combined tour you are going to see all of the most interesting historical sights of Prague.
- Appreciate the important example of Prague Art Noveau architecture, the Municipal House.
- See Wenceslas Square, the National Museum and the Charles Square.
- Ride along the the picturesque riverside across the Vltava River to Prague Castle.
- From the Castle take a walk across the Charles Bridge - return to the city centre, to the Old Town Square
- Admire the towers of Týn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the famous Astronomical Clock.
- 60 minutes by bus
- 150 minutes on foot
See meeting point on the map (Pařížská 1, Prague 1 - Staré Město) - the corner of Pařížská street. Please look for Martin Tour Prague kiosk.
- The tour terminates in front of the Old Town Hall.
- Bring your ID.
Find your favourite Prague black light theatre performance.