Soak in the magnificent atmosphere of Prague, one of the most romantic cities in the world
Get acquainted with the history of Prague (UNESCO) in this 3 1/2 hour exciting combined tour. Experience a fun day in Prague!
- Start your tour by hearing all about the history of Prague and of its quarters (Old Town, New Town, Lesser Town and the Castle Town) in the comfort of air-conditioned bus.
- Continue by visiting the Prague Castle and the Prague’s most dominant feature – St. Vitus Cathedral.
- After a 75-minute walk (approx.) with your guide, you will be driven to the pier on the Vltava River.
- Board a tour boat and just relax. You can buy refreshments while admiring the beauty and panorama of Prague from a different perspective. From the upper deck you will also see the world renowned old Charles Bridge.
- You will continue taking a short walk through the Jewish Quarter to the Old Town Square (Astronomical Clock, Týn Church), where this tour will be finished.
- Bus tour + Walking tour + an hour-long boat cruise on Vltava River
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in the Old Town Square.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia