Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Prague introduction tour on bus and on foot
Get thoroughly acquainted with Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with its thousand years old history and architecture. Prague Castle, Old Town, Jewish Quarter and so much more!
- From the comfort of an air-conditioned bus see the New Town with the Wenceslas Square, the National Museum, the National Theatre, the panorama of Prague Castle and the Lesser Town as well as the Charles Bridge.
- Continue walking in the courtyards of the Prague Castle, become familiarized with its history and visit the inside of its biggest monument, St. Vitus Cathedral.
- After visiting the grounds of Prague Castle, descend to the Lesser Town and the Kampa Island.
- The Charles Bridge, the architectural gem of Central Europe will take you to the opposite bank of the Vltava River, from where you will continue walking to the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter.
- Stop by the Astronomical Clock and Týn Church in the Old Town Square.
- Ride in an air-conditioned bus + Walking tour
- Guide (English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian)
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends in the Old Town Square.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia