Come to a ghost tour of Prague and listen to the true dark stories!
Tour in German Language
Let´s take a walk to the Prague’s dark past, through narrow, cobbled streets and winding lanes where murderers, alchemists, monsters, ghosts, and spirits once walked. You will be taken away from the bustle and noise of the Old Town Square into one of the eeriest parts of Prague, once a den of poverty, plague and magic, an area often overlooked by tour guides yet full of history, intrigue and atmosphere.
You’ll hear stories of death and betrayal, dark arts and demonic visions. Learn about the restless spirits said to roam amongst the beautiful architecture of the Old Town and who knows...perhaps you’ll even meet them face to face!
- Hear the tragic stories of the house of death.
- Learn about secrets of the Alchemists lair.
- Walk in the same Old Town streets where a procession of ghosts passed by.
- Experience a different side of Prague from the regular historical tours.
- German speaking tour guide
See the meeting point on the map (Trips and Tickets, Týnská 7, Prague 1)
- Not suitable for disabled or wheelchair users
Choose from wide offer of sightseeing tours in and out of Prague.