The winner of 10 Grammy Awards, trumpetist Arturo Sandoval is joined by Prague Symphony Orchestra
Czech audience had the honour to meet Arturo Sandoval in 2017 at Smetana´s Litomyšl Festival. In the afternoon he performed with the Prague Symphony Orchestra & Jan Kučera, in the evening he played at the jam session with front Czech jazzmen. He was enjoying himself so much he actually played piano as well. And drums. And he sang.
We are in for a real treat.
- George Gershwin - Summertime, Cuban Overture, Fascinating Rhythm
- Arturo Sandoval - Trumpet Concerto No. 2
- Aaron Copland - Fanfare for the Common Man
- Jan Kučera - Ballad EQ 15
- Dizzy Gillespie - A Night in Tunisia
Arturo Sandoval - trumpet
The Prague Symphony Orchestra is a leading top Czech music orchestra that has been enriching the classical music concert life of Prague and representing Czech classical music at the highest level abroad for more than 75 years. The acronym FOK symbolises its triple orientation in the first years of its life (Film – Opera – Concert).
Conductor + piano:
- One 20-minute long intermission
- Tickets purchased for this concert can not be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- No ticket discounts provided.
- Recommended dress code: smart casual
Visit the best Prague´s places.