Hear the Rusalka's aria, the deep and most touching piece of Antonín Dvořák & the best of classical music performed by the National Theatre soloists
- G. Bizet - Overture from the Opera „Carmen“
- W. A. Mozart - Alleluja (from Exsultate Jubilate)
- W. A. Mozart - Figaro´s aria (from the Opera „The Marriage of Figaro")
- B. Smetana - My Country "The Moldau"
- G. Rossini - Una voce poco fa (from the Opera "The Barber of Seville")
- W. A. Mozart - Figaro and Susanna´s duet (from the Opera „The Marriage of Figaro")
- P. I. Tchaikovsky - Theme from Ballet („Swan Lake")
- A. Vivaldi - Four Seasons (Spring, Summer)
- W. A. Mozart - La ci darem la mano (duet from the Opera „Don Giovanni")
- A. Dvořák - Slavonic Dance No. 8
- A. Dvořák - Rusalka´s aria (from the Opera „Rusalka“)
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague (chamber)
Soloists of the National Theatre
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra Prague originated in the 60s of the last century on the initiative of the top musicians. Also, the current members are leading players renowned orchestras in Prague Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, FOK, SOČR, PKO, PKF, The National Theatre and other). Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea.
Prague Ticket Office is your guide through Prague classical concerts.