Your private tour guide will take you from Prague to Karlštejn
Tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian.
Karlštejn Castle is one of the most visited castles in Bohemia. It was built by Emperor Charles IV to protect the crown jewels. Let one of the professional private tour guides show you the magnificent Chapel of Holy Cross in the Great Tower with its unique collection of 129 portraits of the Saints painted by Master Theodoric. Discover the beauty of this fairy tale castle from the 14th century. Since this is YOUR private tour, the guide is very open to adjust the agenda according to your wishes.
- private tour guide
- car / van
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
The final price is per the whole group regardless number of people within the group.
One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 208 EUR, group of four to five people will buy ONE ticket for 228 EUR. Group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 280 EUR.
- Your private tour guide can collect you from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
- If you don´t want to take a walk in the village of Karlštejn, a taxi or a horse carriage can be ordered.
- The Karlštejn Castle is closed on Monday.
- Entrance fee to the castle is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
Full list of our tours in Prague and outside of Prague.
Still thinking? Check the fantastic reviews!