Hear the famous Czech organist & Czech String Chamber Ensemble performing popular organ toccatas
In the concert, you will hear a unique Baroque romantic organ with 50 registers, 3 manuals and 3500 pipes! The organ has been built in 1733 and for its perfect music qualities and pleasing tones it is often a popular destination for prominent Czech and foreign organists.
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons: Summer / Autumn
- L. van Beethoven: Moonlight sonata
- A. Dvořák: Romance
- L. Boëllmann: Toccata
- B. Smetana: Vltava (Moldau)
- M. Ravel: Bolero
- Ch. M. Widor: Toccata
Aleš Bárta - great classical organ
Czech String Chamber Ensemble
Jakub Jánský - artistic leader
- No intermission
- Children up to 8 years free of charge
- The organiser reserves the right to make any changes in the program, performers and time.
- Dress code: casual
Prague Ticket Office is your guide through Prague classical concerts.