The most beautiful gardens of Prague. Private tour.
Tour available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian
Do you feel like avoiding crowds in the busy touristic sights and instead enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the secluded historical gardens of Prague with a commentary from a skilled Prague guide? This private tour is perfect for the first-time visitors who want to avoid the commercial "umbrella type" tours.
- Experience the marvelous South Gardens below Prague Castle with the stunning views, the place of leisure to rulers of Czech lands. These gardens were subject to a renovation in the 1920s by Slovenian architect Josiph Plečnik to accomodate the wishes of President Masaryk.
- See the unforgettable Royal Garden with the Renaissance Palace of Queen Anne and the gardens of the noble family of Wallenstein.
You may also choose different route (Walk from Letná Park to New World street, then from Jelení příkop and finish at the Kinsky Garden etc.).
- Tour guides who are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 125 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 145 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 166 EUR.
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price
Choose from our list of Prague and Czechia tours.