Restaurant tour boat: fantastic views, tasty buffet dinner, welcome drink and pleasant music
Boat trip on the longest river of the Czech Republic with a lovely meal, surrounded by the beautiful scenery and listening to mellow music. The bus will take you from the meeting point to the restaurant tour boat.
- Enjoy tasty dinner and live music.
- Guide will be available the whole time to provide information about the beautifully illuminated monuments on both banks of the Vltava River as you pass them by.
- Enjoy magical views Prague Castle and Vyšehrad.
- Bar with a wide assortment of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and pleasant serving staff for you on call.
- The tour includes a short drive through Prague by an air-conditioned bus to show you the most beautiful places of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the New Town.
- Transportation by bus to the boat and a three-hour cruise along the Vltava River
- Buffet dinner
- Welcome drink. Other drinks are not included in the cruise price.
- Two 20-minute breaks in the Smíchov locks
- Free pick-up & drop off at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- Tour ends on the Dvořákovo embankment, pier no. 17 (next to Štefánikův bridge)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- You will spend two 20-minute breaks in the Smíchov locks during your trip.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the cruise is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More Prague tours to choose from.