Prague evening cruise with dinner and music
Spend a pleasant evening onboard a restaurant boat with a chance to enjoy the view of the beautifully illuminated panorama of Prague.
During the cruise a buffet with a selection of hot and cold cuisine and a bar with friendly staff and live music are available the entire time. A board assistant will be happy to answer your questions.
- The cruise passes the Charles Bridge with the panoramic view of Prague Castle and the Baroque churches of the Old and New Town.
- Admire the architectural curiosity - Dancing House.
- Cruise by Vyšehrad fortress.
- Choose your seats on the open upper deck or inside the lower salon heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- 3-hour boat cruise on the Vltava River with a buffet dinner and music.
- Welcome drink. Other drinks are not included in the cruise price.
- Two 20-minute breaks in the Smíchov locks
See meeting point on the map (Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, Pier no. 17). The pier is located closer to Štefánikuv bridge.
- No live guide on this tour
- During the cruise, you can listen a recorded tour in English. It is also possible to request text versions of the tour in other languages.
- Tour ends on the Dvořákovo embankment, pier no. 17 (next to Štefánikův bridge)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the cruise is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
Explore more sights in Prague and Czechia.