Essen Philharmonic with Ivo Kahánek deliver Antonín Dvořák
There are not many pianists who have Dvořák’s Piano Concerto in G Minor in their standard repertoire. Playing the composer’s original version of the piano part of this technically and interpretively extremely demanding work is one of the most prominent representatives of the middle generation of pianists, Ivo Kahánek.
He will be joined by the Essen Philharmonic under the baton of its music director and chief conductor Tomáš Netopil, one of today’s most internationally successful and recognised Czech conductors. The program also features Dvořák’s magnificent Seventh Symphony.
- Antonín Dvořák: Nocturno in B major, Op. 40, B. 47
- Antonín Dvořák: Piano Concerto in G minor, Op. 33, B. 63
- Antonín Dvořák: Symphony No. 7 in D minor, Op. 70, B. 141
Ivo Kahánek - piano
- Dress code: dark suit
- Printed vouchers required
- The purchased vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For the concerts of Dvořák Prague Festival, no discounts are provided.
See Prague´s classical music concerts.