Explore the City of Hundred Spires with your own local guide
Tour available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian
Are you tired of the mass tourism? This tour is a perfect introduction to Prague for the first-time visitors who want to avoid the commercial "umbrella type" tours. The knowledgable, flexible and very friendly tour guides will take you through the main Prague highlights and help you discover the hidden secrets of places that only locals know.
You can choose from two alternatives - either discover the city on foot with your own personal guide or enjoy a comfortable ride in a private car with a guide through the narrow streets of our lovely city. Whichever option you choose, you will get to see the Prague's main attractions.
- You will visit the magnificent Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Explore the historical Jewish Quarter, see the Old Town Astronomical Clock and the picturesque Charles Bridge,
- Walk past the John Lennon Wall, stop at the Wenceslas square and much more!
- Tour guides who are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
(Walking Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 125 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 145 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 166 EUR. (Driven Tour): One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 187 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 218 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 260 EUR.
- You can choose either walking tour or driven tour.
- If you choose the driven tour, you will enjoy the ride in either lovely Minivan (for bigger group) or in a comfy Limousine.
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price
See the full list of sightseeing tours.