Take a ride to discover Prague and the castle of Vyšehrad with your local guide
Tour available in English, French, German, Spanish or Russian
Discover the hidden secrets of Prague that only locals know...This tour is a perfect introduction to Prague for the first-time visitors who want to avoid the commercial "umbrella type" tours. The tour guides are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- The magnificent Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter, Old Town Astronomical Clock and the picturesque Charles Bridge
- John Lennon Wall and Wenceslas Square
- Vyšehrad Castle - legendary and magic place where Princess Libuše prophesied the glory of Prague: „ I see the city, its spires will reach the sky…“, and the place which served as a home to the first kings of Bohemia and where Antonín Dvořák, Bedřich Smetana and Alfons Mucha are buried.
- Walk past the oldest preserved Rotunda of St. Martin.
- The location of Vyšehrad on the hill offers truly magnificent panoramic views of Prague.
- Tour guides who are very flexible and happy to accomodate your wishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or any meeting point in Prague you suggest while purchasing the tour tickets.
ONE ticket is per the whole group.
One, two or three people will buy ONE ticket for 228 EUR, group of four to five people wil buy ONE ticket for 249 EUR, group of six to eight people will buy ONE ticket for 301 EUR.
- This is a driven tour.
- You will enjoy the ride in either lovely Minivan (for bigger group) or in a comfy Limousine.
- Entrance fees not included within the ticket price.