Embark on a three-hour boat trip through the historical Prague with buffet dinner and live music
Planning a romantic evening for two in Prague? Friends gathering? Family celebration or a business meeting in a truly original place? Or if you simply want to enjoy the night Prague scenery from the boat with dinner - then this cruise with delicious buffet dinner is a perfect choice for you. Live popular jazz music on board.
- Almost all of Prague's most famous historic sights
- Prague Castle
- St Nicholas Cathedral
- Charles Bridge
- National Theatre
- The most popular sights in Prague – Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, etc.
- Prague's beautiful
monuments by night
- Live music on-board
- The luxurious surroundings of the deck
- Buffet dinner (a fabulous menu with a wide selection of delicacies of Czech and international cuisine)
- Great selection of drinks
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, this cruise and lunch is without any guided commentary.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- Refreshment (apart from aperitif) is not included in the ticket price.
- The boat is heated during winter.
- For this cruise we cannot guarantee any specific boat.
- Due to the irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks as well as their occasional shutdown we cannot guarantee that the cruise will be sailed as offered (the duration of the cruise will not be affected).
See our complete list of all classical concerts in Prague.