Cruise and buffet dinner through the magical Prague on a special boat with glass roof
There is no more special dinner in Prague than the crystal dinner on board of the glass boat. The cruises are always operated on one of the super-modern, luxurious boats: Grand Bohemia and Bohemia Rhapsody, which are unique thanks to their glass retractable roofs.
You will have a unique and unforgettable experience, undisturbed views of Prague's monuments through the glass roof or directly from the open deck, and of course, a stylish buffet dinner, where you can choose according to your taste.
- The most beautiful Prague monuments illuminated by night:
- Charles Bridge
- National Theatre
- Prague Castle
- Passage through the Smíchov locks
- Three-hour evening cruise in grand style
- Delicious buffet dinner
- Live music
- Super-modern glass boat that you won't find anywhere else.
- Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Welcome Drink (0,1 L Prosecco)
Mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil pesto
Selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami
Duck pâté with cranberry sauce
Gran Moravia cheese
Rich selection of breads, butter
Chicken broth with liver dumplings
Whole ham with bone
Chicken wok with fresh vegetables
Baked potatoes with zucchini
Spaghetti aglio olio
Fresh fruit salad
Smíchov lock will be out of service from 7.10. till 24.11. 2019
The lock chamber Smíchov will be closed from 7 October to 24 November 2019. Due to the restriction, the route of the following cruises will be changed: Lunch on Board, Prague Grand Cruise, Prague by Night, Crystal Dinner and Sweet Prague. Cruises will take place between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge, or if the Štvanice Chamber would be vacant, the boats will cruise towards Troy and back. The duration of the cruises will be maintained.
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, this cruise and buffet dinner is without any guided commentary.
- At least two persons per table required for reservation. A private table is guaranteed for at least four persons.
- Refreshment (apart from welcome drink) is not included in the ticket price.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
- The boat is heated during winter.
See other sightseeing trips in and out of Prague.