Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
A fairy-tale cruise through the picturesque Devil's Channel
A fairy tale cruise through the scenic Devil's Channel is one of the most romantic cruises that you can experience in Prague. An hour long cruise during which you can admire beautiful medieval homes that seem to grow right out of the water and listen to the clatter of the mill wheel.
- The panorama of Prague Castle above the Vltava
- The mysterious Devil's Channel
- The Grand Priory Mill – the most famous of the preserved mills
- Small bridge at the pillars of the Charles Bridge
- Captain´s commentary in English language
See the meeting point on the map. (Čechův most, Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, pier no. 5)
- Although it is mandatory to select the desired cruise language, the captain´s commentary is in English language only.
- During winter season, the cruise will take place only if there is at least 6 people on board.
- Refreshment is not included in the ticket price.
- The boat is heated during winter.
- Suitable for disabled or wheelchair users.
Check other sightseeing trips in and out of Prague here.