Classic Spectacular in Mirror Chapel, a highly prized concert of famous classical music compositions
Chamber concert with small orchestra, the National Theatre soprano and acclaimed organist and violinist. One hour of the classical music in the Baroque Mirror Chapel, Klementinum, will lift your spirit up.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum Prélude
- W. A. Mozart: Overture to Le Nozze di Figaro
- A. Vivaldi: Four Seasons (Spring & Summer)
- W. A. Mozart: Exsultate,Jubilate
- J. Pachelbel: Canon and Gigue in D Major
- G. Verdi: Aida Offertorio
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dances
- W. A. Mozart: Requiem Lacrimosa
- J. S. Bach/Ch. Gounod: Ave Maria
- B. Smetana: The Moldau (Vltava)
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor
- L. van Beethoven: Symphony n. 5 Allegro
Royal Czech Orchestra (chamber cast)
and three soloists:
- Marie Fajtová - soprano
The acclaimed soprano from the Prague National Theater, she is especially famous for her Mozart interpretations. She has toured all of Europe as well as Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Malaysia. In 2008 she was awarded First Prize at the international Barbara Hendricks singing competition.
- Robert Hugo - organ
The Titular Organist for the St. Salvator Church, Robert Hugo is a sought-after specialist for baroque organs and traditional music of the period.
- Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
A member of the famous Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Viktor specializes in Baroque music.
- Children up to 10 years go free of charge (you don´t buy a ticket as the concert is free seating, you choose a free seat for child directly at the spot).
- No intermission
- Dress code: casual
Exclusive concerts with dinner in Prague