Experience the Christmas atmosphere in Prague with classical music jewels in Klementinum Mirror Chapel
- M. A. Charpentier – Te Deum
- W. A. Mozart – Ave Verum Corpus
- Czech Traditional Carols
- F. X. Gruber – Silent Night
- Ch. Gounod – Ave Maria
- J. S. Bach – Toccata and fuga D minor
- A. Dvořák – Biblical song No. 4
- B. Smetana – Moldau
- A. Vivaldi – Four Seasons (Spring and Winter)
- J. F. Wade – Adeste Fideles
- A. Adam – O Holy Night
Dvořák Symphony Orchestra originated in the 1960s on the initiative of the top musicians. The current members are also leading players in the Czech renowned orchestras (Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Prague Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra of the National Theatre and others).
The Orchestra featured in most European countries, in USA, Japan and in South Korea. The chamber orchestra will perform with organ, solo singer and solo violin.
- No intermission
- Children up to 10 years free
- Dress code: casual
See more Prague classical concerts.