Full day trip to Český Krumlov, the jewel of Czech Renaissance located in South Bohemian region
During this tour to the South Bohemian region you will visit this picturesque UNESCO-listed medieval town. The town of Český Krumlov used to be the seat of the powerful Rožmberk family.
Nowadays it´s one of the most popular and visited towns in Czech Republic. Český Krumlov offers stunning views, mixture of architectural styles and busy atmosphere all year round.
- Walk past many of the 300-plus year old well-preserved local historical houses.
- Visit the Český Krumlov chateau and castle (the second largest in the Czech Republic after Prague Castle).
- Get captured by the town´s magic ambience.
- Round trip Prague-Český Krumlov-Prague in air-conditioned coach
- Admission fee to Český Krumlov chateau and castle
See meeting point on the map (Náměstí Republiky 3, Prague 1). Please look for yellow Prague Sightseeing Tour & Cityrama kiosk opposite of Municipal house.
See other Prague and Czechia sightseeing tours