Lovely day out in Český Krumlov
Český Krumlov, a medieval town in South Bohemia, has managed to retain its fairytale-like atmosphere to these days and is well-deserving of your time in Czech Republic.
- Your guide will lead you through the narrow, winding streets of the historical center, filled with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings from the times of the Rožmberk, Eggenberg and Schwarzenberg noble families.
- Enjoy your free time to discover the city on your own. Feeling like an explorer?
- Visit the local castle, the second largest castle in the Czech Republic, filled with ancient furniture, artwork, tapestries and exquisitely adorned weapons.
- Walk in the beautifully kept Castle Royal gardens.
- Appreciate the atmosphere of Český Krumlov included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
- Guide (English, German)
- Bus Prague - Český Krumlov - Prague
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1). Please look for Premiant City Tour kiosk.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- The tour does not include transfer to the hotel.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia