Event is no longer available.
This event has already taken place. However, there´re many other events in our offer to choose from. Please use links below or our easy event search form to continue.
Where to go?
Romantic candlelight concert at St. Salvator Church Klementinum
The Royal Czech Orchestra and two of Prague's most acclaimed soloists will deliver famous masterpieces of classical music during this candle lit performance. The concert takes place at St. Salvator Church, which is situated directly by the Charles Bridge.
- M. A. Charpentier: Te Deum
- J. Pachelbel: Canon & Gigue
- A. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Highlights)
- G. F. Händel: Water Music (on the big organ)
- J. S. Bach: Toccata and Fugue in A minor (on the big organ)
- L. v. Beethoven: Symphony No.5 (Allegro)
- W. A. Mozart: A Little Night Music
- G. Verdi: Nabucco - Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves (on the big organ)
- A. Dvořák: Slavonic Dance No. 8 in G minor
Royal Czech Orchestra (10 - 13 members)
Robert Hugo - organ
Baroque music specialist, home organist of St. Salvator Church
Viktor Mazáček- violin solo
Member of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
- No intermission
- Children up to age 8 free of charge
- Dress code: casual
Explore more classical music in Prague.