Contemporary ballet by Israeli and Czech choreographers in Prague National Theatre
BPM refers to beats per minute, a measurement of tempo in music, the speed or pace of a given piece. It may also mean heart rate, the number of heartbeats recorded over one minute. The new Czech National Ballet production will set the audience’s hearts racing. The mixed bill consists of works by Israel’s Eyal Dadon, Sharon Eyal and Gai Behar, and the Czech performance artist and choreographer Yemi A.D. Sharon Eyal and Gai Behar offer their creation Bill, while Eyal Dadon and Yemi A.D. will conceive a brand-new title.
Czech National Ballet
- Please check the current conditions for admission to concerts.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No discounts are provided.
- Theatre is a cultural institution. Please respect the common principles of appropriate behaviour and clothing.
- The program may be subject to change.
- Two 20 min. intermissions
- The price includes service fee of 3,7 € (100,- CZK)
Prague Ticket Office is your guide through Prague opera and ballet performances.