Midday cruise on the Vltava river with impressive views of the Czech capital city
Enjoy two delightful hours on board of a tour boat. Lunch included.
- Bus will take you to the pier where a boat will be waiting for you.
- During this midday cruise you will be served a tasty lunch while admiring marvelous baroque palaces, churches and all the historical buildings on both banks of the Vltava River (i.e. Rudolfinum, National Theatre, Prague Castle etc.).
- Guide (English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian)
- Sightseeing bus tour and a two-hour cruise on the Vltava River through the center of Prague
- Two 20 minutes breaks in the Smíchov locks during your excursion on the cruise boat
- Free pick-up at hotel
See meeting point on the map (Na Příkopě 23, Prague 1).
- No live guide on this tour
- Tour ends on the Dvořákovo embankment, pier no. 17 (next to Štefánikův bridge)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- To arrange hotel pick up, call the hotline number (will be on your ticket).
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia