Midday cruise on the Vltava river with impressive views of the Czech capital city
Enjoy two delightful hours on board of a tour boat. Lunch included.
- During this midday cruise you will be served a tasty lunch while admiring marvelous baroque palaces, churches and all the historical buildings on both banks of the Vltava River (i.e. Rudolfinum, National Theatre, Prague Castle etc.).
- Sightseeing two-hour cruise on the Vltava River through the center of Prague
- Two 20 minutes breaks in the Smíchov locks during your excursion on the cruise boat
See meeting point on the map (Dvořákovo nábřeží, Prague 1, Pier no. 16). The pier is located close to Štefánikuv bridge.
- No live guide on this tour
- Tour ends on the Dvořákovo embankment, pier no. 16 (near Štefánikův bridge)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min. early. No refunds for latecomers.
- Minimum group size is 2 people. If the tour is not filled, there are two options: the ticket can be transferred to another date or a full refund is possible if you can´t make the suggested new date.
More sightseeing in Prague and Czechia